|17-HAP24||Clean Instruments Bag||24” x 22” / 61.0 cm x 56.0 cm||200 / Case|
|17-SAD24||Soiled Instruments Bag||24” x 22” / 61.0 cm x 56.0 cm||200 / Case|
|17-HAP30||Clean Instruments Bag||30.5” x 26” / 77.0 cm x 66.0 cm||200 / Case|
|17-SAD30||Soiled Instruments Bag||30.5” x 26” / 77.0 cm x 66.0 cm||200 / Case|
Transport Bags for Endoscopes and Medical Instruments
Thoughtfully designed to eliminate touch-points during endoscope transport from point-of-care to the reprocessing area, and back, focused on safety of patients and medical staff.
Available in two convenient sizes.
- Made of recyclable LDPE material known to be quite flexible, highly resilient, and tough
- Latex and DEHP-free
- Excellent resistance to dilute and concentrated acids, alcohols,bases and esters*
- Good resistance to aldehydes, ketones, and vegetable-based oils*
- Can withstand high temperatures of up to 90 °C (194°F)
- Tamper-evident seal for added safety, also aids in keeping the instrument moist to avoid drying of bio-debris
- Clearly marked bags with color-coded visuals facilitates immediate identification of clean vs. used instruments
- Users can write important information directly on the bag in spaces marked with visual icons
*Reference on file