Batrik Medical Manufacturing Inc., part of The Surgmed™ Group of Companies is seeking a dedicated Production Worker to join our Shoe Cover Division team. As a Production Worker, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the quality and efficiency of our shoe cover production process. This role doesn’t require previous experience and is easy to perform.
Production Worker – Shoe Covers
What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Manually turn finished shoe covers inside out to prepare for packaging.
- Perform quality control checks on in-process and finished goods to maintain product quality standards.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Meet daily production targets and deadlines.
- Report any production issues or discrepancies to the supervisor.
- Follow all necessary safety precautions and guidelines to ensure a safe working environment.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned by the supervisor.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- Ability to efficiently utilize the complex musculature of hands with appropriate strength, dexterity, and coordination, in order to grasp, manipulate, and accomplish functional tasks
- Ability to perform repetitive task
- French or English spoken and written
The controlled medical manufacturing environment requires:
- Wearing hairnets, beard nets and shoe covers (all provided)
- Free of makeup, nail polish and perfumes
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- No experience necessary, we will train you.
- Employer-sponsored health and dental insurance plan.
- Friendly and fun work environment. We laugh a lot; it makes every day brighter.
- Easily accessible by public transit.
- Beautiful cafeteria with free snacks like fresh fruits, coffee and tea.
Working hours: 40 hours a week
- 8:00am-4:30pm Monday to Thursday
- 8:00am-3:30pm Fridays