As a Picker/Packer at Surgmed, you will provide support in our clean and controlled production department warehouse, where you fulfill orders by selecting an ordered products and prepare it for shipment.
What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Picking, packing and loading product based on customer orders.
- Receiving, stocking, and stacking.
- Replenish warehouse inventory and rotate stock of raw materials and finished goods.
- Keeps products organized and in good rotation.
- Supports and act as a liaison for production and shipping departments.
- Follow health and safety guidelines.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- Capable of lifting boxes up to 25 kg
- French or English spoken and written
- 1 year working experience in picking and packing
- Forklift Certification is preferred
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Free snacks
40 hours / week
- 8:00am-4:30pm Monday to Thursday
- 8:00am-3:30pm Friday