The SURGMED Group of Companies currently has an opening for a Contract & Tender Specialist. The successful candidate will coordinate all aspects of tender opportunities, as well as carry-out contracts preparation and review.
Contract & Tender Specialist
What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Searching tender websites for bid opportunities
- Coordinating all tender costing with the respective departments.
- Maintaining and developing all tender/contract activities within the companies.
- Preparing tender proposals within the required deadlines
- Following-up on tender awards
- Providing pricing information and terms and conditions of awarded contracts to Customer Care and Sales & Marketing departments.
- Approving and cross-referencing all carrier invoices to customer freight charges
- Processing all custom broker invoices
- Running all monthly/quarterly/annual sales reports for tender commissions
- Cross-referencing all supplier invoices received for ASP & BMM and post in Navision.
- Maintaining and implementing all processes and procedures (including forms and work instructions) related to the Contract/Tender Department.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
EDUCATION: Completed a post-secondary education program in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and past experience
- Comprehensive understanding of terms and conditions
- Preferably, work experience with tender processing
- Ability to manage a number of projects and initiatives simultaneously.
- Bilingual – French and English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency with MS-Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Dental care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Free snacks